Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Overall development of the life cycle of digital lending procedure and management of projects with significant bottom-line impact.
- Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Lead teams with the best capabilities on digital channels using modern engineering practices
- Evolve the company's digital lending capabilities that will be customer-centric in approach while supporting all payments and transfer trails.
- Instil best practices for software development, documentation, upgrade and assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Build a high-performing team for digital operations. Create an environment of individual accountability with high expectations.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management, and tracking of external commitments.
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors, and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of excellence and innovation.
- To ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Implement a go-to-market strategy for new initiatives, working with all relevant departments/stakeholders to drive execution.
- Build and maintain productive and strategic relations with stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the Digital Lending business.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless, and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Coordinates the development and deployment of value propositions, product offerings, target segment strategy, and business plan for the Digital Lending business
- Responsible for Portfolio health on relevant products - track portfolio performance (through lead indicators) and take necessary actions to ensure product integrity is maintained.
- Accountable for all relevant segment/product metrics as applicable within the company’s policy where applicable (e.g. risk limits, delinquency, compliance requirements, etc.)
- Market Research & Support Function
- Maintains a detailed and current understanding of the industry; (current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues; etc) to ensure opportunities are realized and risks mitigated.
- Maintaining the quality of the Lending portfolio within the stipulated Non-Performing Loans (NPL) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum academic qualification of First degree in any related field.
- Professional qualifications would be an added benefit.
- 4 - 5 years of general digital banking experience
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in role(s) held in the last three years.
- Excellent product and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business, and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high-performance management.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication, planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the organization's policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry and Remittance industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.