Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team across the bank to enhance and drive adoption and utilization of digital banking products
- Create, develop and deliver strategic digital banking products that will produce a competitive advantage in the marketplace and deliver on product revenue goals set by the organization
- Design resource allocation processes (capex, budgeting, etc.) to take potentially disruptive digital banking products to the market
- Design and drive implementation of low-friction, customer-friendly and risk-mitigated operational processes for products
- Drive product adoption, engagement and deepening of customer relationships across the bank’s digital product portfolio. Identify relevant digital product capabilities strategic to the business and plan, coordinate and execute partnerships with external entities to drive business outcomes
- Work with relevant stakeholders to make sure the right feature set, operational, onboarding, and compliance processes are included to meet customer needs.
- Manage customer-focused quality assessments and improvement processes.
- Support risk management, compliance, and audit needs as necessary.
- Analyze trends and market disruptions while searching for emerging market opportunities
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff in reporting line
- Position the bank for open banking adoption
- Assess reliability, safety, performance and risk of new concept, solution, designs & methodologies.
- Manage any other responsibility as assigned by line manager
Job Requirements & Person Specifications (Academic Qualification & Work Experience)
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc) / Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant discipline. Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years post-NYSC experience, in financial services, Fintech, IT, Telco, Consulting, or similar sector.
- 3+ years of digital or mobile product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering digital products that generate substantial value for the bank and customers
- Must be comfortable delving into technical topics, producing thoughtful analysis, and presenting to a wide range of executive stakeholders.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Achieved and verifiable business and revenue growth.
- Customer growth achieved from launched products
- Revenue derived from launched products and other sources such as revenue-share from partner organizations
- Contribution to customer KPIs such as customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and net Promoter Score (NPS)
Development of Proof of concept and Prototypes
- Understanding objectives from the ideas bank, and requirement gathering for scoping and prototype.
- Liaising with vendors to deploy test versions of offerings and solutions on the banks test environment.
- Recommend prototype and concept for adoption and deployment.
Develop Iteration of prototype
- Iterate prototype and concept to cater for rising needs and scenarios.
- Version documentation.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Digital and IT solutions, services and products
- Current digital banking trends
- Product Management
- Mobile technologies, especially as related to financial services
- Ideation and prototype development
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Basic programming skills
- Market Trend Analysis
- IT Security
- Strategic and innovative thinking and writing.
- Conversion of strategic thoughts to realistic plans and workflows.
- Data gathering and analytic skills.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills to convey the business case, business plan, and intended end state of the digital product experiences.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications (Project Management, Visio, Excel, Word and Power Points)
- Technical knowledge
- Team Builder
- Integrity and Trust
- Motivating Others
- Result Oriented