To emphasize and protect high credit quality while encouraging and increasing the bank’s market share without compromising the quality of risk assets.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:11 years
- Prepare credit portfolio reports for executive management.
- Prepare a statutory report to CBN e.g. CRMS.
- Prepare the schedule of accounts to be provided for/qualify for transfer to the memorandum database.
- Forward details of approved memorandum accounts to the External Reporting Unit and Credit Recovery Unit.
- Identification of warning signals and flagging likely problems before they come to the fore.
- Rendition of monthly exception reports.
- First degree in any relevant field
- MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications compulsory
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures
- Proficiency in credit analysis
- Broad IT skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Supervisory skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.