We are looking to hire a candidate that will build and lead the Bank's strategic brand management /marketing initiatives by creating platforms that would generate enough marketing to drive sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage the Bank's brand identity and objectives and ensure consistent alignment with the corporate strategy of the Bank.
- Develop strategic plans for the use of media sources - integrated marketing/multimedia such as radio, television, and the press.
- Oversee the Bank's public relations initiatives including press releases, advertising, marketing materials, and publications.
- Supervise quality control on all marketing and branding activities.
- Coordinate web management functions such as conceptualizing, designing, implementing, and updating.
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing & new business and heightening awareness of the Bank.
- Oversee all events planned for the Bank.
- Coordinate calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the MD/CEO, staff, business partners, and customers.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree in a relevant discipline preferably business and/or marketing.
- A public relations, international relations, or mass communications degree holder would also be considered.
- Relevant professional certification.
- Knowledge of a mortgage Bank's structure, policies, processes, and procedures.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.