The Head, Cloud Services will have overall responsibility for Cloud and Managed Services within the Company. The role will have responsibility for the development and ownership of the portfolio of services in these areas, to achieve revenue growth and profitability objectives. In addition, the role will work directly with customers, vendors and the technical teams to ensure that these targets are met.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:12 years
Specifically, the role will be required to:
- Develop a long-term plan, including vision and goals for Cloud and Managed Services including Managed Security Services.
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the development and
- management of Cloud and Managed services.
- Formulate strategies for delivering on the overall Cloud business objectives. Manage the unit’s business goals and drive actions to rapidly accelerate growth and ensure profitability.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Cloud based solutions/services and customers' business issues to drive innovation in these areas.
- Ensure that the Company is suitably positioned, with appropriate skills, resources and processes to deliver a range of Cloud and Managed services.
- Gather technical, financial, market and other relevant information to create compelling products and services for the customer base, in line with company product roadmap and market demands.
- As required, share information with marketing leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies.
- Support Marketing Team to develop and drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities to maximize revenue contribution of the Cloud business to the company.
- Ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships, with strong potential for repeat business.
- Prioritize activities in line with revenue generation potential and corporate strategy, to enable increased profitability.
- Familiarity with Public and Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- including AWS, Azure and managed services; Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Proven technical experience in the field of Cloud services; hands on experience in creating and deploying complex cloud infrastructure solutions in small and large environments
- Evidence of successful product launch and full lifecycle management.
- Ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans and opportunity analysis.
- Demonstrated ability, determination and tenacity to move major initiatives forward and drive focus while consistently thinking of the bottom-line impact of the efforts.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Ability to track/manage product P&L once launched
- Ability to manage day to day Cloud and managed services operations and ensure effective project management and customer delivery.
- Knowledge of OEM technologies required to deliver Infrastructure as a service including Dell, EMC, HP, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, Firewalls, Load balancers, Storage solutions, etc.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing with confidential information.
- Time and priority management skills.
- People management and leadership skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.