KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
1. Business Intelligence
- Working with relevant stakeholders to develop and manage an up-to-date understanding of the macroeconomic environment at every point in time in order to consider the possible impact of various trends on the company’s solutions and services. Also, to understand how users and customers in various sectors would respond to the company’s product offerings and their capacity to continue to maintain/renew their subscriptions.
- Undertake key research to understand the Business and project drivers of sectors, customers and potential opportunities
2. Client Relationship
- Build on the Company’s network of contacts across key target sectors to harness opportunities for business engagements that can be converted.
- Be able to take the lead on client engagements and relationships, but to equally integrate other stakeholders within the Company in order to ensure a robust client relationship management strategy/delivery.
- Engage with industry stakeholders to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position The Company with differentiated advantages.
- Conduct extensive market survey to analyse target market and develop strategies for acquiring market share.
- Prepare programmes of external communication, customer engagement and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of the Company’s objectives
- Identify areas for expansion and growth, locally and internationally
3. Business Strategy
- Developing a targeted long-term business strategy that considers regional and international target markets and developing the legal and commercial structures for harnessing opportunities in identified areas.
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to develop bespoke campaigns for strategic prospects. This would also entail identifying and opening new grounds for service delivery in target areas.
- Maximising networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
- Analyse the customer base across The Company to establish a common approach to customer retention and growth
- Enhance regional and operational staff business development capabilities and work with them to achieve their winning works targets
- Organise and represent The Company at key networking events to raise the company profile
- Completely take responsibility for your role and the deliverables agreed upon in addition to managing and developing staff within your Team.
- Undertake continuous personal and professional development in order to be better positioned to deliver on your expectations. This applies to your entire team.
- Conduct all financial matters associated with your team in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform such duties consistent with your role as may from time to time be assigned to you anywhere within the company
5. Stakeholder Engagement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate information to stakeholders, receive and analyse feedback for business development and process improvement.
6. Health, Safety and Standards
- Hold personal accountability in avoiding action that could threaten the health or safety of yourself, other employees, end-users or members of the public
7. Corporate Social Initiative
- Hold personal accountability to ensure a continuous focus on enhancing the user experience and system uptime through actions, words and behaviours. Our end users are the most important members of our institution and must be treated as such.
8. Governance and Process Integrity
- Develop a governance strategy for all processes relating to functional delivery of the goals of your team.
9. Quality of Deliverables
- The ability to think strategically and proactively towards the startup of the company and the delivery of its strategic goals and objectives
- Must be comfortable operating at the senior management level and interacting with other senior representatives (internal or external), corporate partners and other stakeholders
- Expertise in all aspects of operational management, including planning, project management, project evaluation and problem-solving
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability and track record of working as part of a busy team and working effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in leadership and line management of a team and the development, monitoring and evaluation of effective work programmes
- Has excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and all other applications required to run an efficient business
- A strong understanding of programme development and operational management
- In this role, you have primary responsibility for sales and business development.
The focus of this goal is to drive the business forward in opening new grounds for business and engagement, creating stronger relationships, converting more prospects to becoming customers, increasing sales, managing a large budget, creating operational efficiency, and creating a fun and motivational environment that attracts the best of the best customers, staff and stakeholders.
11. Corporate Governance, Legal Advisory and Regulatory Compliance
- You will be responsible for all deliverables relating to corporate governance, legal advisory and regulatory compliance. This will also cover business development risk, reputational profile, complaint management and resolution. Where so required, you will be responsible for finding solutions and engaging internal and external resource for legal advisory, consultancy services, regulatory engagements and processes.
12. Business Management
- You serve as the Business Manager of the Company, developing a workflow of strategic actions, following through with strategic and routine deliverables or internal and external stakeholders and driving a culture of responsibility and accountability for company objectives.
13. Complaint Management
- Collaborate and constantly engage with the Support Team for the resolution of issues relating to customer complaints, business issues and stakeholder engagements.