The candidate will coordinate the audit and compliance function in the mortgage bank.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- HND or Bachelors degree in Finance, Banking, Management or any other relevant field additional Post Graduate qualification or ACA will be an added advantage).
- Have over 3 - 5 years of banking operations experience and have a good understanding of banking operations.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have good computer skills.
- Must have worked in inspections or internal control unit of a bank (i.e. commercial, mortgage, or microfinance) for at least 3 years.
- Have good knowledge of risk-based inspections
- Conversant with reconciliation of accounts and have good reconciliation skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of CBN and NDIC banking operations policies.
- Conversant analyzing fees, interest income, investment income, commissions, and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Conversant with budget monitoring and control.
- Conversant with can prudential guidelines under compliance reporting and how to submit NFIU reports and other statutory reports
- Must have worked in the audit department of a financial institution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.