Ensure that the facilities are operating as they should on a daily basis by completing and conducting proactive and reactive maintenance daily.
Oversee renovation projects to improve efficiency or to meet regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
Monitor and manage the major assets within the workplace to ensure maximum return on investment.
Set up and improve processes that facilitate everyday operations—from maintenance requests to actual maintenance.
Assist to manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation and other logistics processes
Assist to develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
Oversee a multimillion naira spend whilst ensuring cost management/reduction.
Development of business plans and operational plans annually tied to the Organisation’s strategic plan and the annual budget.
Analyse financial information( e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and implementation.
Ensure that projects/ development/ milestones/ goal are met and adhering to approved budgets.
Act as a link between the Organisation and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislative bodies
Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines that might affect the Organisation.
Provide legal and strategic advice to the Executive Management
Ensure the security and accuracy of important corporate documents in the Organisation such as the Certificate of Incorporation
Take charge of legal contracts drafting, reviewing, abstraction and documentation.
Create draft contracts of agreement: non disclosure agreement, vendor agreement, employment contracts, etc.
Develop strategies that ensures regulation compliance.
Ensure that necessary regulatory documentations are completed and submitted to the necessary regulatory bodies.
Ensure the organization is compliant with applicable health, building, and safety licensing and certification requirements.
Keep each department informed of applicable regulations and what needs to be done to ensure the regulations are fully and properly followed
Carry out oversight functions on all departments to ensure 100% achievement of corporate plans and goals
Define strategy and ensure execution of key inter-company priorities
Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
Thorough understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, the office equipment, recordkeeping systems, facility management systems, regulatory compliance, management information systems, and related protocols used in the organization.
Good understanding of best-practice strategies suitable for administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
Strong leadership and managerial skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field required.
Five years of experience in administration including three years in a supervisory/ managerial capacity, required
• At least 10 years total working experience and minimum of 5 years in a senior management position.
• Experience in sales, marketing or operations in either Retail or FMCG, will be an added advantage.
• Experience negotiating and forming strategic partnerships; vendor relationships and regulatory bodies preferred.
• Proven people management skills particularly with team building and transformational leadership
Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements:
• Good knowledge and experience in Project Management to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) to establish clear goals.
• Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets.
• Excellent negotiation and assertiveness.
• Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correctly assess the needs of the Business.
• High interpersonal skills, a collaborative andflexible style.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Digital savviness – driving the use of digital and Microsoft office tools
• Excellent presentation and reporting abilities.