- Supervise and coordinate the activities of other hatchery staffs.
- Note tools and equipment needed in the hatchery as well as planning the work schedule of staffs.
- Assign the various jobs to workers such as egg sorting, incubating, grading and debeaking chickens as well as egg candling.
- Monitor equipment to detect malfunction and ensure compliance with incubator temperature and ventilation standards.
- Regular checks on eggs in incubator tray to monitor hatching process and removal of chicks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- HND / B.Sc Animal science, Agric science, poultry-related courses
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Not more than 40 years of age.