1. Manage and coordinate hatchery activities
2.Oversee quality assurance program
3.Monitor facility equipment and repairs
4.Oversee hatchery sanitation
5. Keep a current knowledge of industry trends
6.Manage animal welfare program
7. Plan and oversee hatchery budget
8. Comply with all company policies and animal welfare guidelines in terms of maintaining a noiseless and conducive environment.
9. Manage chick care, maintenance, packing and transfer activities
10. Manage and maintain weekly hatch schedules
11. Direct supervision of employees in the Hatchery and in any other capacity as may be required by the Management.
12. Proactive in market trends in terms of pricing and selling of DOC.
13. Assist in sourcing clients for commercial hatching to fully utilize the Hatchery
14. Liaise with marketing departments in selling of the infertile and other sellable Hatchery wastes.
15. Keeping and submission of all records accurately and timely.
16. Liaise with PS section in order to proffer solutions in issues related to fertility hence increase in hatch ability.
17. Be a team player in general running of the Farm.