• Minimum of B. Sc. in Computer Science or any related field
• 2 to 3 years post NYSC experience
• Possession of A+ or CCNA certification will be an added advantage
• Possession of relevant skills in troubleshooting various hardware devices and proffering solutions
• Relevant knowledge in installation of various hardware devices, Operating Systems, Office tools, etc.
• Ability to work on routers, switches and other networking devices
• Ability to render support to users on various IT needs (basically hardware and networking).