A client is looking to hire an experienced, suitable candidate for this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To manage and coordinate the personnel and efficient operations of the department.
- Perform and/or direct the hospital’s staff to perform a variety of patient examinations, medical interventions, and/or procedures including interviewing new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems and conduct wellness exams e.g. pap smears, pelvic and breast exams.
- Record and utilize patients’ medical history for diagnosis; order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose health problems.
- Communicate examination/requested test results to patients’ families or primary physician(s) through written reports, emails, or verbally, either by phone or in person.
- Gynecologist with 2 - 3 years post NYSC experience for full-time employment and will be trained in infertility care.
- Must be a member of the West Africa College of Surgeons (FWACS) or Nigeria Medical College of surgeons (FMCOG)
- Have a strong interest in Gynaecological endoscopy
- Must be willing to learn on the job
- Have technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Remuneration: NGN 700,000 - 800,000