- Develop, Build and train a strong, efficient, and customer-centric front desk operations team
- Support team members in handling guest requests and inquiries to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times at the Welcome Center and Corporate Lodge reception desk
- Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests on the property for events or for general accommodations
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote services and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all the products and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to exceed standards
- Maintain a good working relationship with Team Members in other departments (Banquets, Housekeeping, Spa, and Maintenance)
- Supervise operations of all leisure activities (paddle boat, bird watching, etc.)
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, management, and decision-making skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- High level of IT proficiency
Experience and Education:
- University Degree in business management or the humanities.
- Additional degrees or certificates in hospitality will be an advantage.
- Five years experience in a luxury hotel environment, two years at the supervisory level
- Good knowledge of Property Management System: Opera, Epitome, Delphi, Quickbooks, etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Basic accounting skills
Available to work when needed, including weekends and holidays.