- Welcome guests to our hotel with a pleasing smile.
- Review arrival lists and records.
- Receive and take care of special guests.
- Answer the inquiries of clients on a timely basis.
- Assist the other staff members in preparing welcome folders for the guests.
- Give the required information about different areas of our hotel to the guests.
- Promote the services provided by our hotel.
- Foresee the needs of clients and ensure clients are satisfied with our service while residing at our hotel.
- Build a long-term association with the clients.
- Help clients with various tasks like arranging transport, providing supplies, etc.
- Address grievances issues and inform the Guest Relations Manager as and when required.
- Record all necessary data and information in the designated registers every day.
- Comply with health and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or a relevant field.
- 2 or more years of work experience as a Guest Relations Officer, Hotel Manager, or a similar role.
- Professional certification in Hotel Management will be a plus.
- Should be a customer-oriented individual with a good knowledge of hospitality industry standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time-management skills