What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You understand the landscape where our customers are and customize your approach to enabling their businesses. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Get our brand in front of new businesses that don't yet have the bank.
- Sell our brand to businesses that already have banks.
- Create a business plan, pitch, and proposal compelling to our customers.
- Have a business and sales roadmap or how you plan to grow our brand to 30% - 40% every month.
- Figure out where you can find fast-growing businesses and learn as much as you can about them and how the organization can help them grow and be more efficient.
- Find contact info for business owners and figure out how to start conversations with them.
- Talk to customers and prospects via email, chat, and phone.
- Convert companies that have signed up for our services into avid users and evangelists.
- Create and sustain great relationships with the people we are serving.
- Figure out internal tools and processes to make your job more efficient.
- Manage our channel partners and figure out how to open up new channels that drive users to the brand.
- Teach customers how to get the most out of our product.
- Translate customer needs into prioritized product development.
- Help build out the sales and operations team.
- How Important Are you to the bottom-line
- You will figure out and create how we can help our users build great businesses.
- You take feedback and push our product forward, and figure out how to process that will sell Glade to business owners.
Biggest Problem-Solving duties on The Job:
- You will have to have an understanding of each customer and the space they are playing in.
- You will have to understand their business and needs deeply and know our own product in great detail; banks have a lot of moving pieces, so this is harder than it might seem.
What you need to have done in your Career:
- Have a bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience working in business development and sales, ideally with financial institutions or payments companies.
- Have a great level of empathy.
- Sniff out customer questions and needs unerringly.
- Feel confident talking with entrepreneurs that excel in their fields in person, over chat, or on the phone.
- Have a strong product sense.
- Be able to focus and get work done.
- Feel driven by competition.
- Work well as part of a team and with other teams.
- Communicate complicated ideas with clarity and precision.
- Enjoy learning about companies with complex, technical products.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
- Contribute to the development of a product that helps the underserved.