- Engage and onboard new partners for Mdundo, leveraging new ideas that help Mdundo reach new users across Africa.
- Lead the development, implementation, and delivery of the overarching partnership strategy at Mdundo.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track and delivering against the plan.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary to reach maximum engagement and impact.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital partnerships from conception to launch.
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into performance to relevant stakeholders
- Focus on deploying strategic initiatives identified as being a high priority in delivering user growth on Mdundo.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital partnerships, and analytics.
- Experience in business development is beneficial.
- An analytical mindset that seeks to improve engagement.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Should have experience working in a digital agency and managing a reasonable monthly budget.
- Passion for African music and the music industry.