A Crypto and Gift Card Exchange platform is looking to hire a full-time experienced Growth and Marketing Lead for scaling. If you live and breathe growth and marketing, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, growth campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess growth and scaling goals.
- 3 - 5 Years’ cognate Experience in a growth and marketing role
- BSc/HND - MSc as an added advantage
- Have had previous experience in scaling companies (Specifically startups)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and the hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Hybrid working is accepted.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 Net.
Location: Yaba, Akoka, Lagos State.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.