- Design, implement, and maintain management information systems using a combination of automated, semi-automated, and manual systems.
- Provide management with timely, relevant financial information to better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to management and external regulatory authorities, where necessary.
- Design and prepare reports for management decision-making.
- Assist in the set-up, continuous assessment, and amendment of the company's computerized accounting system for greater effectiveness.
- Investigate and recommend improvements to the current financial system, work standards, and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls, and greater work efficiency.
- Manage the budget and forecast processes by collecting all financial information necessary for the annual and strategic planning process.
- Undertake analysis of risks and opportunities to provide forecast information as required whilst working closely with the group’s leadership teams.
- Ensure that timely reporting of performance and variance analysis for all direct and indirect costs is undertaken.
- Identify and report on variance drivers so that appropriate action can be taken as required.
- Develop a strong business partnering structure to facilitate good analysis of all commercial and supply chain activities including new product development and value optimization initiatives.
- Provide input and review, where applicable, for related CAPEX expenditures.
- Track and communicate CAPEX spending to ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Provide coaching and leadership to direct and indirect employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- An MBA/M.Sc. will be desired.
- The candidate should have at least 15 years experience in the manufacturing industry (especially in the food and beverage industry).