- Having Preparation of group consolidated financial statements and management of group audit process.
- Supervising preparation and submission of statutory accounts and tax fillings.
- Group management reporting, including quarterly balance sheets and P&L’s
- Supervising project accounting and reporting.
- Manage forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Monitor and control budgets versus actual spend/income on a monthly basis.
- Closely monitor and control all spending throughout the Group, stay within budgets, identify and achieve savings.
- Managing liquidity throughout the Group.
- Maintain and update on a monthly basis an accurate cash flow forecast for the Group.
- Monitor and manage all existing shareholder, intercompany and third-party loans.
- Manage all treasury functions throughout the Group.
- Work together with the CEO on attracting new investors in development projects.
- Review and help manage financial models for all projects.
- Assist and perform other related duties as required.
• Office and Field as necessary
• Must be a Chartered Accountant and have at least 10 yrs. experience in a similar role or as deemed sufficient by the group
• Strong financial, accounting and managerial skills
• Strong ability to implement and monitor internal controls
• Creative reporting capability
• Good Communicator and planner
• Must be willing to relocate to Nigeria
• Organizational skills are essential
• Degree holder in Accounting or relevant discipline.