Salary: NGN250,000-NGN350,000 Gross per month.
Prime responsibilities and duties
· Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the organization.
· Tax reporting and inventory processing
· Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the organization.
· Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
· Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
· Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
· Examining financial records to check for accuracy
· Ensure the brand's cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
· Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting and analysing variations from budget.
· Preparation of audit files including statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements.
· Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
· Other duties that may be assigned
· Weekly P&L report
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting of Banking & Finance.
· Professional Accounting Qualification ( ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc)
· Over 5 years experience in related field; preferably QSR
· Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; Ms Dynamics Navision is an advantage
· High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
· Good analytical skills
· Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices