- Set-up of the Flagship store
- Drawing up SOPs for the various departments of the store
- Staff Recruitment and Onboarding
- Building Store Performance Management and CSM systems
- Run the store with the manager, ensuring best practice as well as sharing expertise as required
- This is a 2month (60 days) Contract with timelines for each deliverable. The consultant will be required to work full time and onsite during the contract period and remuneration will be largely tied to achievement.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with a large and structured organisation in the food retail industry with the last 3 years as a manager responsible for overall store operations and Profit & Loss.
- Strong customer service and proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Strong operations experience in receiving, stock and inventory management as well as front-end/office management
- Experience selecting, assessing, developing and coaching employees
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and sales-oriented personality
- Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be required to complete an assessment to measure key retail management and organizational knowledge.
- This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations
• Contract sum to be negotiated.