Graphics Designer Intern
- We are looking for young, innovative, and result oriented individual with creative skills who is willing to learn under supervision, for the position of a Graphic designer.
- The graphic designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements,visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations,logos,layouts, photos and videos.
- You will be expected to shape the visual aspects of websites, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. • See the development of your creative work through from idea to production.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic test graphics across various media Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Requirements.