The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and maintenance of websites, user interface features, and graphic designs to enhance the organization's online presence.
• Portfolio of commercial-grade website projects that demonstrate creativity and customer satisfaction.
• Self-starter with a rare blend of great creative design, prototyping, and implementation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to research, learn, and apply new technologies.
• Must work independently, collaboratively, and creatively on multiple projects.
• Commitment to high standards of quality, including documentation.
• Prefer candidates with experience working across platforms including mobile.
Skills & Competencies:
• Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Jquery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, WordPress and MVC frameworks
• Proven experience with creative design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw, etc
• Experience in Web Optimization, Insights/Analytics, and user engagement techniques