We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, flyers, layouts and photos. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Note: Applicants MUST have evidence of previous completed works or projects.