The Graphic Designer responsibilities includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. He or She will shape the visual aspects of the Company’s websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create Copies and Content that align with brand communications for its social media and store communications
- Create, follow and use all guidelines for how logos and other branding materials will be used
- Help make design choices and copy selections for all content the company will use on social media and in-store.
- Clearly communicate reasoning and copies behind every design created for the company
- Develop, plan and illustrate concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos/promos, and website
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing all tasks as needed
- Reviewing final layouts of designs and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Aid in the development, design, and upload of online store
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Coordinating with art services vendors, marketing agencies, printers, and colleagues when necessary.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.