• Create and design graphics, videos and artwork on behalf of Rich-Oak for product illustrations, magazines, banners, newsletters, newspapers, brochures, social media pages, websites, logos, ID cards and other printing pieces.
* Videography and video editing
• Develop and enhance designs/ artwork by gathering information and data to clarify design requirements.
• Use innovation to clarify briefs/ job requirements and to meet the constraints of cost and time.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them, and manage all relationships with printers, publications, agencies, sign companies and designers towards producing deliverables.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
• Maintains a technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Meeting and communicating with staff and manager to understand what they want out of a project and helping to get those ideas out in a workable way.
• Learn how to use a new software or program, operate computer editing systems and equipment used for graphics, video creation, editing, media and effects.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
• Work both on and offsite when necessary.
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximum efficiency.
• Any other duties as specified by the line manager or management.