- Design web pages, brochures, logos, layouts, signs, books, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Study design briefs and determine the requirement
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver )
- Excellent photography skills
- Ability to use video editing software
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Capability to deliver brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
Salary: NGN 150,000
This is not a remote job.
Only applications that meet up with the set criteria will be shortlisted