- There is a vacancy for Graphics Designer/ Junior Marketing Officer in Trino Motion Pictures (TMP), a Lagos-based film Production, Marketing and Distribution Company, which is passionate about providing quality entertainment by creating afro-centric films.
- The ideal candidate will come with a strong creative sensibility, passion and understanding of marketing and brand management, graphic designing and digital marketing with a focus on social media marketing and management. Such individual must have the ability to move swiftly and seamlessly between projects, i.e. Production, Marketing & PR, and Distribution projects.
- The individual is expected to be a movie lover, good communicator with a creative mind as well as an eye for detail. He/she must be aware of past and present film campaigns, and keep his/her eyes peeled for exciting campaigns and brand promotions, pinpointing what makes a campaign successful or unsuccessful as a way of understanding his/her role within the business. Such person must have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and maintain the ‘Trino’ brand aesthetics.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Produce graphic materials for posters, Trailers, Behind The Scene, social media posts, etc. for promotions during the marketing and distribution of movies and the company.
- Creation of brochures, business cards, information folders, publications, and other similar promotional materials related to Trino Studios and Trino Motion Pictures.
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, web and interactive presentations.
- Daily supervision and management of different social media platforms.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules – to define and control content creating process.
- Creating and optimizing consistent, meaningful contents, editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Add new films trailer to the Company website and other company’s published channels such as IMDB.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies in order to increase the company’s online presence, awareness of our films, improve marketing efforts and increase audience base/sales.
- Strategically multiplying fan base and content reach online.
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Prepare reports on social media marketing efforts and suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong
Education and Skills Required
- BSc/BA/HND in mass communication, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 0 – 2 years’ hands-on experience in Marketing, Content creation, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management.
- Some years of experience in Graphics Design with a demonstrable portfolio. Such person must have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Previous experience/internship in a movie production/marketing & PR company will be preferred.
- Experience in YouTube marketing, Podcast creation, SEO, Email marketing and Google Ads.
- Good understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Utilize knowledge of typography and advanced principles of design, using a variety of applications. (Including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Vimeo, Canva).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. A film lover/fanatic.
- An outgoing personality and ability to build mutually beneficial relationships.