• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Work with Content Creations and Digital Marketing team and Web Developer to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
• Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Work with Digital Marketer to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• Other duties as assigned.
• OND in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Minimum 2 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product-driven business.
• Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
• Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
• Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
• Deep knowledge with Web design processes
• Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular