· Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
· Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
· Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Communicating with colleagues and line manager about layout and design.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
· Creating designs according to requirement at every point in time.
· Create images that identify a product or convey a message
· Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3 years Experience or more as a graphic designer
- Strong portfolio of designs
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Video and audio editing will be an added advantage
- Understanding of marketing, consumer trends, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly