Are you seeking to be part of one of the best financial services companies in Nigeria? If you’re up for the challenge, look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our company a fintech company that offers digital payment solutions to individuals is currently looking to hire a Graphics designer to join our team in FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Design and animate motion graphics
- Develop creative and engaging promotional, short-form videos to promote the Youverify brand through different social media platforms and the website.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements, timescale, and budget.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability, and readers’ needs.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Keeping up to date, listening to and acting on feedback, and explaining the rationale behind graphic design decisions.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends.
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role is required.
- Must have professional qualifications (e.g. Bachelor’s degree) in Computer science or any related discipline.
- A proven track record of 'making a difference'
- A demonstrable proven track record experience.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 monthly
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.