Graphic Designer & digital
marketing specialist with a focus in digital media who
will be working with a small team to clearly communicate company’s programs and services using effective
and compelling graphics and images incorporated into several of our websites
and social media.You will need to be
competent in all facets of design and social media. Being energetic, detail-oriented, and self-driven
is the key to success in this role. Professional video editing experience will
be a plus.
- Assists in the development of materials for use on social media;
- Supports communications staff in development of various communications materials for web and social media platforms;
- Produces graphics, illustrations, infographics, and other web-based products to support client projects;
- Maintains graphics project archives and monitors and updates project status reports;
- Performs a variety of tasks/assignments in a fast-paced environment.
Conduct keyword research and selection for ads campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic.
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary.
- Develop and manage tactics/approach for all SEO projects
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other analytics solutions.
- Making recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts;
- Establishing high-quality backlinks from relevant websites;
- Producing weekly campaigning performance reports;
- Executing and maintaining social media campaigns;
- Assist in maintaining the marketing aspects of the firm’s websites;
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary.
- Develop and manage email marketing
- Create content for email marketing.