They need to prove a track record in producing visuals in the urban scenes (covers, playlists, albums, events, etc.) for relevant and hot contemporary artists.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 years + experience in the multimedia industry producing visuals
- Fluent in English. A working level of French is a major asset for the job. The ability to communicate in other major African languages is a plus
- Experience working in and on topics related to Africa is an asset
- Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic advanced design tools
- Knowledge of After-Effects highly desirable (if not, ability to quickly learn up to high standards)
- Have the ability to own and execute graphic design projects with minimum supervision out of a brief
- Have the ability to supervise and train junior graphic designers
- Up-to-date on the latest graphic design pop trends and tools
- Ability to deliver effectively under pressure
- Ability and desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Team spirit & ability to work with more than one supervisor
- Ability to bring fresh and new perspectives to the editing suite
- Ability to manage and absorb detailed feedback
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create materials using Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design tools
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and visuals in the urban scenes with minimum supervision
- Independently produce and propose drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Support and contribute to various aspects of multimedia production
- Ability to organise, store, back and index graphic assets.
- Ability to present and pitch internally and externally
- Ability to work exhaustive versions with demanding clients
- Ability to provide the right assets to animators and other creative colleagues/partners.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- A permanent contract in our offices in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) with a probation period (3 to 6 months)
- A competitive salary on the Ivorian market, based on both pan-African and international benchmarking.
- An attractive salary package: health insurance, travel insurance for international trips, training and professional/personal development in relevant fields, gym allowance, a discretionary performance bonus at the end of the year (after 12 months of employment).
- If necessary, a relocation allowance that covers the transport and temporary accommodation