Head Human Resource
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
· Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
· Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Communicating with clients about layout and design.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Candidate must live around Lekki - Ajah and its environ.