1. Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
2. Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
3. Create materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
4. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
5. Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
6. Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
7. Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflects assign specifications.
8. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising' campaigns
9. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
10. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
11. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
12. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
13. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
14. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience