We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and execute strategies to meet campaign and communications goals
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities
- Conceptualize and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in the communication plan.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases, website and intranet, thought leadership, screensavers, and other communication portals
- Carry out project management for campaigns and other communication activities and relevant special projects
- Take photographs, and videos and manage archiving and storage of footage and other communication content
- Track and monitor implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and initiatives
- Perform quality assurance across the firm with respect to all internal and external communications such as thought leadership, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
- A degree in any relevant field. At least 4 years of work experience as a professional graphic designer.
- Relevant work experience.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand,
Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, Coral
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Behavioral Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.