· Ideate, shoot, and edit day-to-day content materials in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for social media channels.
· Conceptualize and design online advertising banners, social media advertising banners.
· Manage all graphic designs.
· Provide appropriate images and creation for social media content.
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
· Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand and products.
· Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
· Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop, 2D and 3D, Premiere Effect, and digital illustration software as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in graphics artist or similar role.
- B.Sc / HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art, or any other relevant subject.
- A strong portfolio of design work covering a variety of materials such as websites, advertising, books, posters, brochures, etc.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.