Our organization is a manufacturing and distribution group operating in the electronic security sector. We are searching for an enthusiastic, reliable, organized self-starter to join our Graduate/Management Trainee program.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of company processes and operations, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation.
- Working with managers to plan and direct the work of the organization, including recruiting and managing product distributors, providing technical and customer service support, creating and implementing marketing campaigns, evaluating work output, helping set policies, and attending and facilitating training.
- Fresh graduates of either a Bachelor’s Degree/ NCE. (2nd Class Upper/Upper Credit)
(post-NYSC) that meet the specified requirement are welcome to apply.
- Must be young, resourceful, eager to learn, and resilient to the pressures of current-day life.
- Having a "can-do" spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients and colleagues is the norm.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Superb attention to detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Strong leadership skills
- Any experience in a management or leadership role will be an advantage
- A valid driver's license may be required.
- Applicants that are not more than 32 years by December 2022 are eligible to participate in the program.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.