- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers,
- Developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities
- NABTEB certification or OND (lower credit and above
- Must have completed NYSC
- Graduates in any of these fields: Accounting, Elect Elect Engineering, Computer Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Statistics, Architecture,
- Proficient in Microsoft and relevant IT software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn.
- Creative in problem-solving and providing solutions
- 0-2 years of experience in relevant field preferred
Application Instructions (Please read carefully)
1. Ensure your Jobberman profile is complete and up to date
2. In the application form, kindly write your cover letter and begin by itemising the following:
- Your highest level of education: (SSCE/OND/HND/B.Sc/M.Sc/P.hD)
- Your grade: (Upper Credit/Lower Credit/First Class/Second Class Upper/Second Class Lower/Third Class/Pass)
- Name of School
- NYSC Status: (Pending/Ongoing/Completed)
- Your current Age
- Years of work experience
Note: Only qualified candidates who provide all of the "information" above will be considered.
3. Proceed to take the assessment for this job, to complete your application