- Engage in learning activities for individuals or groups of children, either for in-person or online learning.
- Develop appropriate learning plans for individual/group sessions for physical classes in schools during the week and at the centre on Saturdays.
- Inspire and mentor children to engage in productive activities like reading, writing, speaking.
- To be aware of pupils’ problems, achievements, progress and report to the Educational Director.
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
- Applicant must be well-spoken, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, energetic and observant.
- Applicant must have a degree in English, Sciences, HND and NCE
- Montessori qualification will be a bonus.