- Analyze users stories and cases, review software requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate with Software Developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and provide support
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- BSC/HND in relevant studies.