- Successful applicants will be employed at the company head office for a fully paid training period of 2 months.
- During this training period, employee will learn basic rudiments of business leadership and managerial functions.
- Employee will be exposed to practical business models.
- After successful completion of the training course, employee will be assigned to work as a Medical Sales Representative in the state of residence of the employee among the advertised states.
- Successful employee that is willing to relocate will also be sent to any of the available states.
- The current available states are Abia, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Imo, Kebbi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Plateau, Sokoto
- The applicant must have good oral communication and interaction with people.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years.
- Applicant must be intelligent, ambitious, flexible, team player.
- Applicants must be very hardworking.
- The ability to speak and understand the local language of the area of interest is an added advantage.
- Applicants must reside in their location of interest.