What’s in it for you?
- Our Graduate Interns will have the opportunity to develop themselves through organized classroom training, on-the-job training, and an intensive mentorship program that will guide their career journey within the company.
- Exposure to best-practice environment, processes, and technology.
- Upon completion of the program, outstanding Graduate Interns will be given the opportunity for full-time placements in the organization.
- Must have graduated from a top-tier university with a minimum of a second-class Upper Degree.
- 2 - 4 years of work experience
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination, and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm, and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Based in Lagos/Abuja
- Must not be more than 26 years old as of December 31st, 2021.