- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the study options available to them.
- Fill in customer knowledge gap and provide solutions.
- Submit properly completed applications to the admissions team.
- Enter and update customer information on the CRM.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation; be a good ambassador of the brand.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Religiously upload and guard student information.
- Come up with new strategies/proposals weekly on how to develop the markets.
- The ideal candidate should have an attitude of servitude
- Having an international study experience abroad is a plus.
- Strong phone presence with experience in fielding high volume of calls.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to digest information and deliver in details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Must be a serving corp member (NYSC)