- Passionate about the elderly
- Able to communicate (read and write) clearly
- Kind, compassionate and truthful
- Open to new learning?
(***No certificates required)
Key responsibilities & duties:
- To provide companionship: You are expected to provide company to the client. This is very important as it is one of the things that make us stand out.
- Personal Care: This could include helping the golden ager use the toilet, washing and bathing, intimate care, and dressing.
- Preparing and eating meals – You may often be expected to prepare meals for the person under your care. In some cases, you may also need to assist with the eating of food.
- Medication – You will be responsible for ensuring medication has been taken safely and as prescribed.
- Housework – From buying foodstuff and running errands to cleaning and tidying around the home.
- Moving and Handling – Depending on the mobility of the individual you are supporting, you may be expected to be able to safely assist in moving and handling.
- Getting in and out: You will assist in days out, trips, and social gatherings.
- Introduce, promote, and sell our solutions.
- Any other tasks within the scope of client care and well being.