- Responsible for geotechnical engineering investigation and other related projects
- Engineering geology, geotechnical engineering, civil engineering, engineering surveying and other related majors;
- healthy, hard-working to adapt to the field geological work.
- More than 3 years of geological work experience in Nigeria, master relevant knowledge of geotechnical engineering, engineer or above is preferred;
- Proficient in the geotechnical survey and design software and office software;
- Familiar with the survey process, and have the ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication and coordination skills, strong learning ability and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficient in the preparation of engineering geological survey reports.
- Experience of studying in China, the ability to speak Chinese is preferred.