- Provide strategic business leadership with supervisory responsibility for all aspects of the operations of Fintech Associates Ltd and other organizations in the group such as The Fintech Institute, Opolo Global Innovation Ltd etc.
- Efficiently coordinate projects, programs, events, client relationship and management, business development, human capital, finance and admin functions, financial performance, sales and revenue generation, product development, research and publications, branding and reputation management, external communications, advisory services etc.
- Responsible for championing the implementation of group strategy and effective budgetary and financial performance management with the objective of exceeding board expectations through increased net revenue and market share.
- Design and drive effective sales and marketing strategy for the products and services in the group.
- Build and sustain a high-performance and innovation-driven culture in the organization.
- Provide intellectual and required support services to the Chairman and the Board.