A Mortgage Bank requires a suitable and really skilful candidate for the position of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer to oversee business development/marketing, oversee Fincon, oversee credit risk management system, oversee enterprise risk management and liaise with regulators.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Minimum of HND or bachelor's degree in Finance, Banking, Management or any other relevant field. Additional Post Graduate qualification or any other professional qualification will be an advantage)
- Have over 10 years of banking experience
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good computer skills (must be fluent in Microsoft words, excel and power points).
- Conversant with preparation and interpretation of management accounts, annual accounts and other performance monitoring accounts/tools as well as analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis /variances reporting.
- Conversant with an interpretation of monthly, quarterly and bi-annually returns to regulators such as CBN and NDIC
- Conversant with budget planning and control
- Conversant analyzing fees, interest income, investment income, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis. Must have the ability to grow income lines, deposit liability, good risk assets and profitability
- Conversant with preparation, interpretation and processing of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria NHF mortgage documentation and guidelines.
- Have good marketing and business development skills and a good understanding of the Nigerian mortgage banking industry
- Have good knowledge of marketing and selling National Housing Fund (NHF) loans to customers and developers. Must be conversant with the management staff at the Head Office of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
- conversant with banking operations.
- Have professional skills to supervise units such as banking operations, credit/loans, financial control, Mortgage marketing, origination and underwriting etc.
- Conversant with the management staff at FMBN, Abuja headquarters
- conversant with underwriting guidelines of Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC)
- Must have existing client portfolio to bring along
- Must have good credit appraisal skills and understand enterprise risk management.