Duties for the General Manager will include;
- allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations
- monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service
- improving administration processes, engaging with vendors
- hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business
- increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- excellent communication skills
- superior knowledge of business functions
- exceptional budgeting and finance skills
- strong leadership qualities.