- Creation and Allocation of budget resources across the various departments of the organization
- Improving administration process
- Formulating policies to ensure company growth
- Supervision of management team and oversight of all management functions
- Craft and direct strategy in collaboration with board and management
- The essential link between management, board and technical and financial committees, helping to establish priorities, allocate resources effectively, and draw attention to critical issues
- Engage with stakeholders, potential investors, joint venture partners towards developing ambitious and attractive projects for the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Actively managed multi-billion naira investment portfolio of quoted and unquoted shares landed assets
- Built, maintained, and nurtured relationships with bankers, financiers, and potential joint venture partners towards healthy loan management and financing of all real-estate development ventures
- Maintains and ensures overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers and quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive and also the company’s goals are met
Key Result Areas:
- Build an outstanding sales and account management team;
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performance team, including hiring and training;
- Drive aggressive goals to expand revenue base and accelerate growth;
- Manage against key commercial performance metrics;
- Implement innovative and creative ways to improve and increase delivery quality;
- Implement best practices to support consistent and consultative sales and client success processes;
- Design and execute an effective and aligned overall go-to-market strategy;
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Board of Directors to get things done;
- Oversee correspondence with the international delivery team;
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience scaling client-facing teams including leading large teams and managers of managers in a fast-paced environment;
- Sales/business development experience in professional services or consulting;
- Experience in development methodologies with experience in the agile delivery processes;
- Strong financial acumen, stakeholder management, and project management skills
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own, and ‘figure stuff out quickly and effectively;
- Highly effective communicator with good people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company;
- Eager for a very hands-on role, where you will be asked to take on and run with a range of projects outside your comfort zone, and learn quickly;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small;
- High integrity individual who is enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, and making a huge, positive impact in the world and on education.
Salary Range: NGN 8,000,000 - 10,000,000.